C4 Forums | Control4

Solid Green Dimmer?

BrettB0727

I was installing and upgrading a few dimmers(LDZ-101) when I ran into an issue.

I installed a dimmer and upgraded to Zigbee Pro; it seemed successful. I had used the dimmer for a few hours and even had programming working on it.

However after working for a few hours, the dimmer went to solid green and I can't seem to identify it anymore.

Any tips to get it out of this state and running again?

Thanks!

Did you try pulling the air gap? Did you try resetting it?

Yup, both short and longer(overnight) airgap pulls. And I think the I reset the firmware correctly.

The worst part is that anytime I hit the up button, light turns on for a second, led changes to multiple colors really fast, then blue for about a second, flashes off(and the light turns off as well), and finally back to green. I really wish the light was usable while figured this out!

• 9 months later...
Did you try pulling the air gap? Did you try resetting it?

Yup' date=' both short and longer(overnight) airgap pulls. And I think the I reset the firmware correctly.

The worst part is that anytime I hit the up button, light turns on for a second, led changes to multiple colors really fast, then blue for about a second, flashes off(and the light turns off as well), and finally back to green. I really wish the light was usable while figured this out![/quote']

Sorry for the necro post...

Did anyone get a fix for this?

I have air gaped the dimmer

booted it off the mesh and fac defaulted it

But I still cant get this and another dimmer and one switch to either identify normally or identify in a embernet add.

Anyone run across this?? These are old dimmers and I'm @ 2.3 but these are the last stubborn ones.

:mad:

I'm assuming they are solid green? Try setting your ZigBee channel to either the lowest number or the highest number manually and re-id. Older devices (originally embernet) sometimes seem to have issues with other channels (you can usually change it again after they are identified).

Archived