C4 Forums | Control4

Sr250 Blinks Waiting For Network

I have an SR250 that will say waiting for network for about 3 seconds and then the screen will go blank for 3 seconds. It will not allow me to input anything. I tried to pull batteries etc.... HELP!!!

Tried

· Pull the batteries out of the remote.

· Hold down the 0 and the red “4” button.

· Place the batteries back in.

· Continue holding the 0 & red “4” button down for 15 seconds and then let go.

· You’ll notice the LED’s on the remote dim up and down. This will continue for up to 5 minutes, during this process you’ll notice your front screen is completely blank.

COULD NOT TRY ANY OF THESE

-Confirm that the mesh has Join-Using pointed towards the correct Zserver. This can be done in Tools>Network Tools>Zigbee Network Tab or on the device ID window that pops up when IDing the device.

-Room Off, #, *, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3 (Leave Network Command, Zigbee Pro Only)

-Power cycle the remote

-Delete then re-add the device driver in the project

-Room Off, #, *, 1, 5, 4, 1, 5 (Reboot, Zigbee Pro Only)

-Restore Defaults on the remote (List, Info, Config, Factory Defaults)

-Change channels on the mesh

-List> 2, 4, 8, 6, #, * This will bring up the Diagnostic Screen. In the bottom right corner will be a 6 digit number XX.XX.XX

Changed batteries. Twice.

In fact Remote was acting slow 24 hours before the problem started and I thought it needed new batteries. Wife said she changed batteries and thats when the problem started.

• 1 month later...

I'm having the same problem on my remote in the family room. replaced batteries, powered off HC1000 and 2 HC300's still no luck. other SR-250 works fine for the other room so I tried the hold down 0 and 4 but still have the same problem. interested if OP has resolved this issue.

Archived