Sr250 Blinks Waiting For Network
Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:44 PM
· Pull the batteries out of the remote.
· Hold down the 0 and the red “4” button.
· Place the batteries back in.
· Continue holding the 0 & red “4” button down for 15 seconds and then let go.
· You’ll notice the LED’s on the remote dim up and down. This will continue for up to 5 minutes, during this process you’ll notice your front screen is completely blank.
COULD NOT TRY ANY OF THESE
-Confirm that the mesh has Join-Using pointed towards the correct Zserver. This can be done in Tools>Network Tools>Zigbee Network Tab or on the device ID window that pops up when IDing the device.
-Room Off, #, *, 1, 3, 4, 1, 3 (Leave Network Command, Zigbee Pro Only)
-Power cycle the remote
-Delete then re-add the device driver in the project
-Room Off, #, *, 1, 5, 4, 1, 5 (Reboot, Zigbee Pro Only)
-Restore Defaults on the remote (List, Info, Config, Factory Defaults)
-Change channels on the mesh
-List> 2, 4, 8, 6, #, * This will bring up the Diagnostic Screen. In the bottom right corner will be a 6 digit number XX.XX.XX
Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:33 AM
In fact Remote was acting slow 24 hours before the problem started and I thought it needed new batteries. Wife said she changed batteries and thats when the problem started.
Edited by zero327, 01 March 2012 - 08:35 AM.
Posted 01 March 2012 - 10:18 AM
Posted 06 April 2012 - 11:10 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users