C4 Forums | Control4

Having Axxcess Sensor Fitted any advice on Programming

Gary Leeds UK

Here's a guide video I made for it.

At 1 minute into the video it shows how you can use the illumination variable so motion detection will only turn on lights if the room is dim. I have a step by step guide for that and also one for displaying temperature on the navigator, pm me for them.

Since making that video I've released a newer version of the driver that has variables, 'motion detected time' and 'motion ended time'. You can trigger your programming with those if you want different actions to happen at different times of day.

There's also a command to change the occupancy hold time so you can have other programming, for example a scheduler, change the amount of time the lights will stay on for based on what time of day or day of week it is.

At 1 minute into the video it shows how you can use the illumination variable so motion detection will only turn on lights if the room is dim. I have a step by step guide for that and also one for displaying temperature on the navigator, pm me for them.

Since making that video I've released a newer version of the driver that has variables, 'motion detected time' and 'motion ended time'. You can trigger your programming with those if you want different actions to happen at different times of day.

There's also a command to change the occupancy hold time so you can have other programming, for example a scheduler, change the amount of time the lights will stay on for based on what time of day or day of week it is.

Thanks for the link, will get the sensor up and running.

Will we be able to some programming HE, when we have it up and running ?

Cheers

Gary

I'm trying to get my hands on a copy of HE, if I do I'll let you know.

cdnDesigner - Great bit of kit, just order two more and a door contact.

Once the dealer as the sensor on the system HE allows you to play with the programme - Just love them

Thank you for he information

Where can you find those sensor ? To buy some ...

Archived