C4 Forums | Control4

Rhapsody Errors

Lately on my home and in my office system whenever I try to use Rhapsody I keep getting either Service error or stream error. Sometimes it plays only one song and then stops. Latelly in my office it doesn't start playing at all. Both systems used to work!

Is anything wrong with Rhapsody??

Is it my system?

Nobody else having problems?

Thanks for your help!

• 2 weeks later...

I am still having problems :(:(:( with rhapsody. Installed an Airport Extreme router since my old Cisco died. Keep getting "Service Error.........", tried rhapsody from my PC and it works. Tunein works from the controller.

If it matters I have a HC800 as director and some 300's and a 200

What could I do to try to fix it or should I ditch it and look for something different??

Is all this related to the 2.4 update???? (my remote access is also NOT working):(

I installed an AirPort Extreme router also and it almost destroyed my system - kept changing IP addresses of our devices on network. Switched to a Cisco router and everything has been fine.

I read the AirPort Extreme is on the c4 recomended list

Correct, Airport Extreme is approved. But changing of IP addresses would be a setup issue on the router i.e. length of DHCP leases, static leases and the like. It's not a fault of the router per se.

Archived