Sign in to follow this  
Alessandro NWD

Creating Yamaha YAS-101 Sound Bar driver and problems

so, for first I start to create a new IR driver, I select receiver because I think it's the most similar, then I select IR, on volume properties I check Audio, volume discrete control, bass discrete control and mute, on the next screen I check Discrete input signal, Convert signal (correct?), then send toggle code, I acquire IR codes, and I define input and output, but when I finish I can't see the ouputs and I can't select it as audio device for the room.. what I have to do? thank you

so, for first I start to create a new IR driver, I select receiver because I think it's the most similar, then I select IR, on volume properties I check Audio, volume discrete control, bass discrete control and mute, on the next screen I check Discrete input signal, Convert signal (correct?), then send toggle code, I acquire IR codes, and I define input and output, but when I finish I can't see the ouputs and I can't select it as audio device for the room.. what I have to do? thank yo

I Have seen a driver for the 101 on the official C4 forum somewhere but not sure on its capabilities.

Have a look it may help!

Cheers

send the driver to me and I will check it.

But I can tell you now there is almost never discrete control over volume and bass level on ir.

Don't know about the Yamaha product, but in similar products we modify the TV driver and split the IR emitter into two.  Works well for us.

Apologies, there wasnt a drive it was a thread  about a driver!

the reply was "i just did one the other day, modified a ysp code and worked mint!

ysp 4000 discrete power works on it, just learn sources and your good "  

not sure if that helps!!!