C4 Forums | Control4

Club411 V2

club411

Here we go again.

I just got done remodeling my loft and can't believe I am starting this process again.

We are having a baby in January and we don't have the room to fit him so we are annexing the loft next door. I negotiated a media room and she negotiated a closet. I am pretty sure I won....this time.

I am still running 1.7.4 on an HC300. Before I go and by the new HC 800 - is there a new one coming out before the end of the year?

Here is the inspiration for my media room - at first I wanted to do a theater but being in the city, having a newborn I think something more cozy will be more practical, comfy and have better resale when I do move one day.

ScreenShot2013-10-08at15206PM_zps177b2fa1.png

We close on the unit next month and demo starts the next day. I will post pictures of the progress.

God.Help.Me

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well,  Already had to fire my Architect and close in 10 days.  I am overwhelmed on this project as I am the GC, Interior designer and Control4 Consultant. 

At least my media room is getting larger :)

I may need to hire a professional installer to do a wiring diagram. I feel like Michael Jordan playing baseball. I am outta my league! 

^I'm sure you got a deal on it Ray.  Keep going and don't forget to post pics along the way.  I don't think it'll be the black sheep for too much longer...

From the drawings its going to look pretty cool. Plus plenty of room for Mini Ray :)

• 4 weeks later...

Well we finally closed  on the unit next door yesterday..... Now its time to turn this

new_zpscb275dd8.jpg

Into this

ScreenShot2013-12-11at32519PM_zps6a7d46a

Please God help me - and send me Free Control4 STUFF!

For the first $3,000 US MSRP** that your existing customer spends on Control4 products, they receive an additional $750 credit that can be used to purchase additional Control4 products. Essentially they receive $3,750 worth of Control4 products for only $3,000. If the customer spends $5,000 US MSRP** they receive a $1,500 credit. So the customer will receive $6,500 worth of Control4 products for only $5,000 out of pocket. Each additional $5,000 that is spent in Control4 products at anytime during the promotional period, the customer will receive an additional $750 credit.

Archived