C4 Forums | Control4

MyHome app not showing custom buttons

drmark12pa

I just noticed that on my Android phone using the MyHome app, some of the custom buttons are not showing up in certain rooms.

In my theater I have 2 custom screens set and in my kitchen I have 2 customs screens.

When I navigate using my HC800 or even MyHomePC all of the custom buttons show on the room home screen.  This however is not the case on MyHome app on phone.

I've tried refreshing navigators and such but the second custom button is not showing up on the Android for my Theater room.

Any ideas why the right upper corner custom button isn't showing up in this one room on my Android app (again in a different room it's working just fine)

post-127996-0-81057000-1384713978_thumb.

post-127996-0-05552700-1384714145_thumb.

Turned on side but that didn't work...

I've refreshed the navigators on ComposerHE but I don't see a way to refresh on phone.  Is there a way to update the project/refresh on the phone?  I've looked through all of the settings and don't see any option to do that.

Should I just uninstall and reinstall?  There must be something easier....

I actually was out to eat and goofing around with the app and finally found the "pencil" icon in the upper right corner.  When you select that it will bring up the option to "Sync Now"... that did the trick!

I agree though this was poorly placed because I know I modify my system often enough that it should be easier to find this function.

Archived