C4 Forums | Control4

Composer Wish

cdepaola

Would be nice if someday we had the ability to move drivers up and down in the tree view as it would make organization much better.  I'm a neat freak and like things organized in specific ways, drives me nuts when recently added stuff that should be at the top or middle ends up at the bottom...

Would be nice if someday we had the ability to move drivers up and down in the tree view as it would make organization much better.  I'm a neat freak and like things organized in specific ways, drives me nuts when recently added stuff that should be at the top or middle ends up at the bottom...

I actually like it that way.  If when adding something, I don't like the end result, go to the bottom and nuke it.

• 3 weeks later...

Would be nice if you could rearrange the way the codes are sent to the devices ala URC, ProControl, RTi.

The volume buttons on the mobile app would be moved away from power button(have  few customers who accidently shut off system while raising volume, projectors take forever to power OFF and ON)

The buttons could be made bigger for older people who need glasses to use remote and not to watch TV.

Rearrange all buttons on apps for all devices, add wallpapers or logos to all interfaces in-wall and mobile.

Have a Crestron Toolbox stile application that captures all activity going in and out of C4 devices, making troubleshooting easier.

Room lockout on mobile apps.

Zigbee over Category cable extender(SR 250 in other side of house or outside and HC in basement or old NYC apt. with concrete walls) ex. URC and RTi

Native app for Windows 8/RT, Windows Phone, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3 & 4

Its a new year, so I'm Hoping for good updates to the systems :D

Tommy Boy,

I would hope you're aware that not many people from Control4 (other than me) read this forum, and that if you have feature requests and you're a dealer (as you somewhat indicate by saying you have customers), you should post these things on the Dealer Forums.

Have a great new year.

RyanE

Archived