C4 Forums | Control4

Adding advanced lighting scenes to scripts 2.5.2

billb

I just upgraded to 2.5.2 from 1.7.4. My dealer converted all my lighting scenes to advanced version. I had some scheduled events such as Sunset that when executed would activate multiple lighting scenes as well as turn on some 6 button keypad LED's. I cannot see how to do this with the Advanced version. Suggestions?

If he'd have done it right it would have been changed automatically. However this in essence works no different - in programming just 'activate' the lighting scene you want. You may be missing it because you're pushing the break-out "+" in front of advanced lighting - just select the advanced lighting option direct and you'll see it.

As you can see on the attached, Sunset scheduled event's Script contains one Activate lighting scene.  I want to add another one below it.  I could have done this in this in the past by selecting an Action then dragging the Execute scene to the script window.  But no Actions showing in the lower right window.  All the Advanced lighting scenes above it are "length " related and selecting them provides no Actions.

post-125566-0-22386500-1391901410_thumb.

Auto toggle scenes should be the same lights but off. You're free to remove or atler them, or use different scenes altogether as a 'toggle'. There function is that, well you can toggle between the two connected scenes, do discrete on/off, button links, etc.

• 3 years later...

Archived