C4 Forums | Control4

My music

I removed the 'Digital Media' by mistake the other day from a room, My Music, Napster and Stations all disappeared.

Thats what i thought. My music, rhapsody,and stations are tied to that. I never use the USB on any of my jobs and the "my music" icon is just confusing for my customers. Just make it go away

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Tech support told you...that u cannot modify the listen in navigator and hide digital media

And stations do not remain....well then ur both wrong
How about you send me a message...I will call you and show you how it's done

it gets rid of my music and rhapsody

Talked to tech today and you are wrong. You can not get rid of my music without getting rid of stations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

That's my experience

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would imagine that hiding/deleting My Music might possibly hide/delete access to Internet Radio stations that go through the My Music/Digital Music interface.  it probably wouldn't have any effect on other broadcast media elements (Sirius, FM, anything from our Sonos driver) as those don't touch the My Music/Digital Music interface.

Godzilla - which stations remain for you? Are any of them Internet Radio stations or are they other broadcast media stations?

correct on the Sonos, those still show up

but even systems i have without sonos players.....their TuneIn stations still show up.....OP is on 2.5.3 (which is why i asked what version).....i dont know how he sets up his systems, but i abandon internet radio for the native TuneIn feature awhile ago

Archived