C4 Forums | Control4

I've had my system for 6 months and my dealer (whom is not available to help me anymore) was not able to get Tunein to work.  I can see the driver is installed in Composer HE and all my login credentials are entered properly in the properties tab.  My dealer was stumped and gave up on it.  I'm stumped too.  This icon does not show up anywhere in my system where I want access to it.  Why?  Has anyone else had this issue?

How are you doing audio?  Amp, receiver?  If the icon doesn't show up anywhere it sounds like he didn't run analog audio from your controller anywhere.  He could have just hid tune in from your navigators but from what i can tell he pretty much just had no idea.  make sure you have analog audio out from your HC250/800.

My Video/Audio outputs from the HDMI of the controller into the HDMI input of my Yamaha amp.  I can see the Navigator Screen on my TV when I press the big red Control4 button in the middle of the SR-250 remote. I can see my Imported music from my Network Storage Device and can search through and play audio from ALL Navigators using the "My Music" icon.  All my imported music displays there and plays through the Yamaha amp.  It must be going through the HDMI which confuses me as to why tunein can't/doesn't work like this too.  I'm an end user so I have no way of looking deeper into this.  The dealer is MIA and I'm not interested in welcoming another "just be patient" kind of advice.  Next time I do an upgrade, I may suggest to a dealer to "just be patient" with my payment.  This tunein problem isn't my only issue but this was a feature I was really hoping to work.

Apologies for not being specific. The Tunein icon does not show up in any of the navigators. I can see it in composer HE only. I can successfully sync my favourites but this does not put the icon in any of my navigators

I logged in.  It was a proxy issue in his tune-in driver.  his initial dealer most likely identified director with a different version of composer than what director was running.  It can jack up tune-in.  I know from experience :)

Thanks a million Matt.  The whole system is responding better and seems quite faster.  I definitely had a serious problem.  It wasn't just the Tunein driver.  You're a champ!

Archived