C4 Forums | Control4

Alarm state setting keypad colors

msgreenf

I was looking for the most efficient way to change the keypad colors next to the front door when the alarm is on.  Let's just say I have set off the alarm a few times by opening the door with it armed.  I was going to change the LED's on the keypad by the dorr a different color when the alarm was armed but want to do it the best way possible.

Suggestions?

Yeah just program when the alarm is armed stay/away change current color on keypad button x to "red".  When alarm is disarmed change current color to "black".  Or whatever color you want obviously.  You could also get fancy and program the LED to flash if the system goes into alarm state.  do you have composer pro?

Yeah just program when the alarm is armed stay/away change current color on keypad button x to "red". When alarm is disarmed change current color to "black". Or whatever color you want obviously. You could also get fancy and program the LED to flash if the system goes into alarm state. do you have composer pro?

Yes I have composer Pro

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I am having trouble reseting the LED colors properly after.

I dont think I have this set right.....I have them turning Purple when the alarm is armed.  Now I am trying to set them back to normal.  Top blue when on, bottom black and reverse....

I have a version of composer pro but I'd like to do the same and it doesn't seem to be working for me... Please help a person out?

Which part are you having trouble with? First I made 2 macros and tied them to the alarm on and alarm off action. Then I did led programming inside the macros.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Archived