C4 Forums | Control4

EDS Chamberlain Liftmaster MyQ Garage Door Driver

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Thatguy230 said:

Thanks in Banff on vacay till sat I'll check when I get home. I know I have the auto update driver tho. 

In that case it should be updated automatically - auto update triggers on a schedule, not on a new driver update is posted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

I'm running 2.9.1 and for some reason I'm getting "[string "Lua Code"]:2834: Invalid input: '<html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>Your request has been denied.<br><br>[5442595390132302684]</body></html>' (ReceivedAsync)", on the lua tab after in Actions I clicked 'Test Internet Connection'. 

I'm positive I put in the right username (email address) and password in the PROPERTIES tab, but no dice here... Any recommendations? (using driver dated 12/1/2015)

10 minutes ago, poseidonsystems said:

Hi folks,

I'm running 2.9.1 and for some reason I'm getting "[string "Lua Code"]:2834: Invalid input: '<html><head><title>Request Rejected</title></head><body>Your request has been denied.<br><br>[5442595390132302684]</body></html>' (ReceivedAsync)", on the lua tab after in Actions I clicked 'Test Internet Connection'. 

I'm positive I put in the right username (email address) and password in the PROPERTIES tab, but no dice here... Any recommendations? (using driver dated 12/1/2015)

read the thread - to summarize, if you are using the free driver, API changes broke it.  If you are using the Houselogix driver, update it

Just now, poseidonsystems said:

Ok, so I'll just have to go with the Houselogix driver at this point? $125 :-/

Annex4 says they acquired the code for the free driver and are going to release a new version that will cost, but haven't disclosed the price.

if you want a fix today, you need the Houselogix driver...(or wire contact sensors, or something else)

1 minute ago, poseidonsystems said:

I gotcha, $125 is a bit steep for this client..but I'll see if I can wait for Annex4? How long are we talking about?

It's unclear at this point if the annex driver will be paid or not - that part has been ambiguous. As  for time frame, they so far only stated that an update on the INFO of release/intend would be soon...a while a go. So, no idea.

Archived