C4 Forums | Control4

RTSP camera is working in Composer and Android, but not working in Navigator and ipad/iphone

DamirMZainullin

Got a problem, when writing new driver for rtsp camera...

I have good video from my camera at Composer preview and on Android, but no video on Navigator and ipad/iphone.

I only changed variable "rtsp_query_string" for my value.

Anybody know how to fix the problem????

Thanks,

post-135169-0-23047400-1400656065_thumb.

post-135169-0-99184400-1400656102_thumb.

post-135169-0-18140200-1400656128_thumb.

post-135169-0-12949000-1400656172_thumb.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you get this figured out?  If you are comfortable posting the driver source, I can take a look and see if I can help.   Navigator doesn't use RTSP (just the phone apps), so that shouldn't matter.  Most likely, it is the MJPEG URL.  Also, how long do you wait on Navigator for an image?  It the frame rate on the camera is configured high or you throw navigator a high resolution, it takes forever.  I'm running into that with my Mobotix camera.

• 3 months later...
Damir I commented that I had the same problem and was in the mjpeg mode I can not see on my screen 7 "or my home (PC), but if my android phone or tablet with even a IPOD could, you would have to see on the configuration of the driver with the driver Editor on Codes / Commands tab in the Script subfolder. 

I find out a program called ISpy cameras and showed me the RSTP or MJPEG URL of my camera. I have now one Dahua but I can only see it by H264. 

If you can pass me the model of your camera and see how we can make the driver. 

Best Regards

• 2 years later...

Hi guys, I have a similar problem. My zmodo camera only does H.264 Interlace. Can't get it to display on my touch screen or My Home PC or IOS devices. 

see my driver details here:

Any ideas?

Archived