C4 Forums | Control4

Wakeup button

drorfly

Control4 can input more wakeup button, cause the and user want to close or open by him self the light in different time he want.

Today has a wakeup button for one option open or close.

The customer want to make a wake up program 10 times in 1 day. I will programing the scenario and the customer choose the wakeup time.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I want to install a nightlight in the same room!

The custemr want use with wackup button to turning on/off the lighting several times a day.

I want the option button that room through the customer has control screen 7".

Thanks.

I he wants to have the ability to set that time, changing daily and set that up at the start of the day - it isn't happening.

If it's the same time every day, you can do a schedule with those preset times, then give the ability to turn on/off the the programming for those times with a button.

If he wants to change those times OCCASIONALLY, he can change the schedule using ComposerHE.

Why complicate why not simplify them? Is Control4 can add a wackup button to power on and off in the same room?

This problem in a closed system such as Control4!

Rest of the system does not have this problem!

Is it possible to forward the request to Control 4?

It's a wake-up button. Most people only wake up once a day. Most alarm clocks don't allow more than one alarm time to be set either.

What you're looking to do is NOT an intended function of the wake-up.

Yours is about the third time I've hear about that wants this functionality, in 10 years. So I doubt it's up in there to-do list. Yes it's been mentioned to C4 before. Mind you I would have nothing against this function, just don't see it as high priority item.

What does this have to do with a closed system at all?

Using ComposerHE the client can certainly set this up daily as he desires, but it's not as easy as pushing a button, no.

The point of the system is that he would not have to push ANYTHING to do this -let alone punch in times- which can be accomplished still.

Archived