C4 Forums | Control4

Card Access Mini-Remote Driver

JerryR

Question

I just purchased 2 card access mini remotes and there is a card inside saying that you need to download the driver from "DriverWorks" and gives a website.  When you try going there it takes you to Control4's page and tells you that C4 is now manufacturing these items.  Of course I'm not a dealer so I can't get the driver.  

Anyone have the driver from DriverWorks for a Card Access Mini Remote IMR10A-ZP?

Thanks in advance!

9 answers to this question

I just purchased 2 card access mini remotes and there is a card inside saying that you need to download the driver from "DriverWorks" and gives a website. When you try going there it takes you to Control4's page and tells you that C4 is now manufacturing these items. Of course I'm not a dealer so I can't get the driver.

Anyone have the driver from DriverWorks for a Card Access Mini Remote IMR10A-ZP?

Thanks in advance!

isn't the driver in composer pro now?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

I'm running composer Pro 2.3.0 because my "friend" who worked for a dealer and installed Pro on my computer doesn't work there any more.  Thus I can't actually properly login to upgrade my Composer Pro.  So this driver may be on a newer version, but it's not on mine.  

If you have a solution for that issue then that'd be wonderful too.  

I'm running composer Pro 2.3.0 because my "friend" who worked for a dealer and installed Pro on my computer doesn't work there any more.  Thus I can't actually properly login to upgrade my Composer Pro.  So this driver may be on a newer version, but it's not on mine.  

If you have a solution for that issue then that'd be wonderful too.  

is your system running 2.3.0?

Thanks for uploading that Snaffle8, it's much appreciated.  

msgreenf, yes my system is running 2.3.0.  I downloaded the newer version of Composer Pro, but I don't think it will work unless the system is updated to the latest version to match that of Composer.  But I can't update the system unless I can authenticate the newer version of Composer.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I think without a C4 dealer login, I'm stuck at 2.3.0.  If you know something different or could help get it updated, I'd take any assistance that can be offered.

Thanks for uploading that Snaffle8, it's much appreciated.

msgreenf, yes my system is running 2.3.0. I downloaded the newer version of Composer Pro, but I don't think it will work unless the system is updated to the latest version to match that of Composer. But I can't update the system unless I can authenticate the newer version of Composer. Maybe I'm missing something, but I think without a C4 dealer login, I'm stuck at 2.3.0. If you know something different or could help get it updated, I'd take any assistance that can be offered.

You are correct. Versions have to match. That's what I wanted to make sure so you didn't have project corruption.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived