Matt Lowe

Remote Programming Services.

38 posts in this topic

I'am here to help this great community take full advantage of the powerful systems that reside in your home.

Who ever, however, if you need help feel free to private message, post in this topic, or email me your questions and I will do my best to help.

email: matthewslowe1@gmail.com 

Occasional you can find me here, and it may be hard for me to message you back!

20150122_153835_Pano_zpsj5pvdrqf.jpg

Some other relevant threads

Matthew just did my 2.7 update, as well as add a ton of drivers. He does a great job and is very patient. I've never had any issues getting him to answer the phone or an email. I would highly recommend him if you need a remote programmer

Matthew got all my issues fixed very quickly. He's very knowledgeable about the ins and outs. Any idea you have he can make it happen. Very responsive and quick to fix issues or answer questions.

Mathew is a pleasure to work with. His skillset and patience is amazing. He understands the user community wanting to be able to self program while still getting the help from and installer. We have had several remote sessions as he walked me though things in an easy way for me to learn and start programming on my own. While I happily pay him. I can tell you that he is motivated by satisfaction in the help he provides to the C4 user base. The money is second.

Matthew got me all fixed up and running super quick .. I can higly recommend him for remote help!

Matthew got me all set up on some new additions and some swapping around. He makes it easy and painless to get the end result you are looking for.

Finally, I'm getting the Control4 system programmed the way I want.

The initial installer had a very simple understanding of Control4 and told us features that we wanted weren't possible. He never got the programming right and kept stumbling around. We found another integrator through the help of Control4, but they were unresponsive and made things worse.

Recently, we found Matthew, through this forum. He replied to my initial inquiry immediately. After he connected to my system and saw what the previous integrators had done, he cleaned it up and got all of the pieces working. It's been painless (I was starting to worry that I was the problem). I'm feeling a lot better today about my choice to go with Control4. It's, finally, working the way it should.

I had to use my local dealer , since I bought some new hardware and that  just was a nice reminderl in how great Matthew is in getting stuff done quickly

I highly recommend him to anyone

I have been using Matthew a over the last month or so to add some drivers and make some changes that only the dealers can do. He has been very quick and complete. It has been very nice to have someone available that can make these changes so quick without the need to purchase lots of equipment just to get some fine tuning done on the system. Hightly recommended.

Another thumbs up for Matthew.

He has done work for me twice now. Responsive even when he's very busy with the retail location. The first time everything was done by email, the second was email/phone as devices had to be identified to the project. No second guessing me (as my dealer has done multiple times). Nice to ask to have something done and hear "Okay" and not "Why?"

He also clearly likes programming and exploiting the system. I only need remote assistance when I need to add drivers/devices or change bindings or use functions restricted to Composer Pro, but for those that don't have HE or the interest to deal with the programming, I'm sure Matthew would be able to do whatever you need.

I need to get one of my HC-250's updated to 2.8.1, it keeps failing with a error saying it failed to update the control4 drivers

Successfully obtained update version information from web service: 1 update version(s) available
Successfully obtained update version information from web service: 1 update version(s) available
Starting update to version 2.8.1.514313-res.  Director version is 2.8.1.514313-res.  Using URL of http://services.control4.com/Updates2x/v2_0/Updates.asmx
Device has not been identified.
Device HC250 - Theater Room(192.168.1.244):Could not install Control4 Drivers
Device HC250 - Theater Room(192.168.1.244) failed because it reported a status of update_failed. Could not install Control4 Drivers
Device HC250 - Theater Room(192.168.1.244) failed because it reported a status of update_failed. Could not install Control4 Drivers

Once again Matt has come to the rescue to keep my system up to date and small changes being made to keep the wife happy. Very knowledgeable on this on has many ideas of how to get anything done you can imagine. Definitely the go to guy from now on. Thanks again Matt

I can't recommend @Matt Lowe highly enough. He's done remote programming work for me twice now, and solved a couple of years' worth of accumulated problems. He's very knowledgeable, up to and including the bleeding edge. He's also extremely responsive, which I greatly appreciate. 

On March 4, 2016 at 11:18 AM, drro said:

I can't recommend @Matt Lowe highly enough. 

I can. :)

Great guy, easy to work with, obviously lives this stuff.

Only gets better recently just passed all of control4's Certifications I am now Level 2 tech, Automation Programmer, Centralized lighting design, Associate programmer, third party, and driver developer. A+ across the board to boot.

Congrats Matt! So with these new certs you got, what can you do now? and do those services cost more? I would love to do some new cool, FUNKY STUFF BRO!!!