Matt Lowe

Remote Programming Services.

38 posts in this topic

Congrats Matt,

For those needing remote services - Matt is top notch.  (Or at least he was.  I guess he is topper notch now ...)

Matt just got me up and running on 2 lg tvs in my house and the driver with the modifications he made to get it to work on the older lg sets works great. So far very happy

On 12/24/2016 at 1:12 PM, Thatguy230 said:

Matt just got me up and running on 2 lg tvs in my house and the driver with the modifications he made to get it to work on the older lg sets works great. So far very happy

He is talking specifically about LG tvs Running Web os 1.0. 

They do not have the wake on lan- so we still need the ir to wake up the tv, but then toast message direct app selection and everything else works like a charm.

@annex⁴ is not support web os 1.0 I believe so it is at your own risk with updates but currently it seems to be working well.

For those with web OS 2.0 the driver seems to be fully functional with complete power controls, however when the tv turns on it needs 30 seconds before it can accept any new commands.

As a clarification, the driver supports WebOS 2.0 however not all of the 2.0 TVs have the quickstart setting so there will be a slight delay in the commands sending upon startup of the TV. All other functionality will work perfectly. We haven't had many users with WebOS 1.0 TVs so we're not sure how the functionality is with those devices specifically. All of our drivers have a 21 day trial, so it never hurts to try it out and see if it works for you. 

Matthew what a life saver you were at 2am uk time! You really put mine/my husbands minds at rest. Control4 uk have been brilliant too! All is getting sorted out here and I have full control of my control4 not the random dealer 😉😉. Thanks again Matthew 10/10 

Matt resolved the issue with installing the driver for TV LG. English is not my native language, but Matt managed to convey to me all I need to do before it works. All my wishes were fulfilled and the whole family was pleased with the work. Glad I met him on the forum and turned to him. Thank you again!

Wow wow wow.... had some work done by Matt remotely and amazing service with bullet response times. Before I Knew it he was in my system and loaded all the drivers and configured it correctly. I am on the 21 day trail (annex4 for lg) and so far amazing amazing amazing. I wish I could have had him when do my initial install. 

I can only speak praises of Matt and the service 

thank you thank you thank you

looking to add 2 Phillips HUE bulbs to my system. You have time this week?

3 minutes ago, Matt Lowe said:

Do you have hue light already? I have time today.

yes, they are already working. Using them as night lights.

Son's room has 1 light switch already (His room is on the system)

Will need a new room added for daughter to have her night light on.