C4 Forums | Control4

Tado HVAC control

lukeses

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to all this (only completed the C4 course last week!), but I am trying to find a driver that will control my Tado Smart Thermostat. Google searches haven't given me much to go on and although I'd like the challenge of writing an IP driver somehow I think that learning Lua isn't something I'll pick up overnight. Hopefully someone here can help - thanks in advance

Luke

Thanks for the quick reply!

At least that's a step in the right direction. Mine isn't fitted yet either, just doing up my house at the moment but the plumbing should be completed soon and I'd like the convenience of the Tado knowing where I am to turn up/down the heating but using the C4 when I am at home.

• 1 year later...

Hi there. How is your heating system working in this chilly month? My friend also has the same thought and first of all he concentrated on his plumbing issues. On someones recommendation he took the help from sewer repair company NJ to deal with his sewer problem and after this he focused on the heating system maintenance. Both plumbing and heating are the important areas to be focused on.

Archived