South Africa C4 user

Intercom to speaker

Something that seems easy and would be very nice would be the ability to use a touch screen to 'talk through' in-roof speakers in another room... This seems such an obvious option but does not seem to be available or am I missing something?

I would love to wake my daughters up by speaking through their roof speakers in the morning... They might not though :-)

Something that seems easy and would be very nice would be the ability to use a touch screen to 'talk through' in-roof speakers in another room... This seems such an obvious option but does not seem to be available or am I missing something?

I would love to wake my daughters up by speaking through their roof speakers in the morning... They might not though :-)

I would also like to do this. Been looking for this option for about a year. I also think it is crazy this feature is not available.

Pre-recorded is the only option (e.g., make a .wav or .mp3 recording then load and use in announcements targeted to certain rooms).

Seems painfully obvious that in the app on our phones we should be able to pick any room and speak thru it, but alas, painfully obvious is not in C4's skill set.

On 1/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, Destroyer of Worlds said:

Pre-recorded is the only option (e.g., make a .wav or .mp3 recording then load and use in announcements targeted to certain rooms).

Seems painfully obvious that in the app on our phones we should be able to pick any room and speak thru it, but alas, painfully obvious is not in C4's skill set.

not the case see my above suggestion on using alans driver.