C4 Forums | Control4

Phase 1 complete

Ajbarrister

This project started with wanting to install distributed audio to the newly installed pool in the back yard and exploded from there. I have researched this project to death. I would like to thank you all for the time and energy in posting. Although I have recently joined this Forum, the information I gained was extremely helpful. With that said this is the first of a two phase installation. The second phase to occur at the end of the year, 2008, will add six more zones of audio, an additional HC-300, security system, 30 more dimmer/switches/keypads, several remote sensors, intercom, two outdoor security cameras and three more mini touch screens. With that said here is the partial equipment list for this install:

1-Integra Receiver DTR-5.8 with HDMI 1.3a processing

1-Sony 400 DVD Changer ES-DVP-CX777ES

3-HC-300 Controllers, two controllers to serve as zigbee servers and will not be in the rack but rather located on second and third floor

1-HC-500 Controller

2-Panamax Power Conditioners

1-Sony Component Switcher plus 4 Baluns

1-Control4 Multi Tuner with XM

1-Control4 16 Channel AMP

1-Control4 Audio Switch

1-Integra DVD Player DPS-6.5

3-Articulating Brackets

1-50 inch plasma, Panasonic Pro 1080P

1-42" HDTV Weatherproof for patio by pool

4-Mini Touch Screens

3-Jamo LRC Speakers Jamo 6.521A2

2-Jamo Surround Speakers Jamo 8.5A2

1-Jamo Sub Woofer Jamo Sub300

8-Jamo Speakers Jamo 6.5A2

1-Jamo Speaker Jamo DVC Speaker for Master Bath

4-Jamo Rock Speakers Rock6.5A2

2-Planter Speakers Episode

1-Thermostat

1-Control4 Mini Tuner

1-Linksys RVS 4000 4-port wireless router

1-Gigabyte VPN Router

1-POE Switch

Various Switches/dimmers/keypads

A lot of Cat 5 cable and RGBHV cable for video.

All equipment on a Mid Atlantic Rack in Basement and all equipment and 4 TV's Surge Protected, MIW Power Pro Kit, and Power Link Kits.

While they were here, they cleaned up two wired mess desktop computers and reinstalled the 13 year old's Xbox 360 on a 50 inch Hitachi 1080i lcd.

Also installed a wall jack so the lap top can utilize the 50 inch plasma as a monitor for viewing pictures and downloaded video.

Archived