C4 Forums | Control4

Xbox 360

Taylor

Here it is! I just got it done. Also, I found discovered a way to discrete turn it on and off without macros!!! Hooray. The DVR button is set as the main xbox button. I'm still testing it, so post any problems you have back here. Also:

Ybutton = Guide

Xbutton = CHdown

Abutton=CHup

Bbutton=Live Tv (which I haven't mapped to the C4 controller yet)

Also, it is set as a DVD Player and has all the component and other inputs already mapped.

*Now Located in File Library

http://www.c4forums.com/uploads.php

I want two, but they aren't enough out yet. I got really lucky with this one. Also, I need to update this post. The repeat counts are too long (was just testing it today).

Hehe, I was going to get one for my bro as a "late xmas gift" but oh well, eventually ;) I'm all about the multiplayer stuff anyway.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, fyi, i am uploading an updated version of taylors driver with A, B, C, D buttons for the v2 remotes, and the repeat counts are all set to 1. i have used this quite a bit and its pretty solid. thanks taylor for the origional, hope this one works for everyone

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

does anyone using a 360 have trouble with the xbox360 receiving the off command? My hc300 has no trouble turning the 360 on, but invariably, when i click off on the remote, the 360 does not go off.

tum

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I modified one, not sure which, to get power off and on separate, let me see if I can pull it off the controller as I don't have a local copy anymore...

I might have just started over with the IR codes via Driverworks as well.

Does get a bit more interesting with MS Glass coming up and a supposed API for IP based control. I haven't looked too hard, but remote control via the XBOX iOS app already exists, but I don't know if it requires authentication or is just an open API.

Most likely you will need IR for power on / off.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

tanks i try with this driver¡¡¡¡

mmmmm and you now something about to control lights or shades or avrs from the Xbox360 control??   y see in a Control4 conference but i dont now how they do...thanks again

• 1 month later...

Archived