C4 Forums | Control4

Mobile app update out for iOS

The Control4 for iOS 2.7.2 version has been released on the Apple App store. You may have already received the update if you have production installed from the store.

This release included critical fixes for crashes in thermostat scheduling due to a build issue (fixed the comfort crashes), msp fixes, and other fixes.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback as it's very helpful to ensure you have a stable release in your home.

Regards,

Matt

The Control4 for iOS 2.7.2 version has been released on the Apple App store. You may have already received the update if you have production installed from the store.

This release included critical fixes for crashes in thermostat scheduling due to a build issue (fixed the comfort crashes), msp fixes, and other fixes.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback as it's very helpful to ensure you have a stable release in your home.

Regards,

Matt

Hi Matt...We still have the iOS only issue with Lutron ceiling fans.   I've been in contact with HouseLogix to see if this was something that needed to be updated on their driver and they said it's definitely something on the Control4 side, specifically on the iOS app, that needs to be fixed.   Can you please fix this in the next iOS update?  Several people have mentioned this same thing in other forum posts, so I know I'm not the only one.   With Lutron RadioRA2, the ceiling fan controls only show an off and on option since the 2.7 version of the iOS app was released.   Prior to 2.7, there was 3 speed options and off.   There still are these 3 speed options and off with Android and PC versions, but on the day that 2.7 was released, the low, medium, high speed control options disappeared from the iOS app.  Thank you.  

@howieumd

Control4 has a fan speed controller and I personally don't see this but I don't have the Lutron version.

This needs to be brought up to HouseLogix to further investigate to determine what may have caused the issue and if there is a workaround.

I have not seen this communication come through from the deveopler on their findings.

Regards,

Matt

@howieumd

Control4 has a fan speed controller and I personally don't see this but I don't have the Lutron version.

This needs to be brought up to HouseLogix to further investigate to determine what may have caused the issue and if there is a workaround.

I have not seen this communication come through from the deveopler on their findings.

Regards,

Matt

Thanks Matt.  Yes, the Control4 fan speed controller works fine in iOS.   It's just the Lutron one that changed after the 2.7 update.  I just sent HouseLogix a message and hopefully they'll jump in and between the 2 of you, you can figure this out.  Thanks again.

Matt, if there's an update we need to make to the Lutron fan speed control for 2.7 only on iOS please let me know. We haven't changed anything with the latest drivers and as Howie mentioned it's working fine in every other application other than iOS version 2.7 and above.

• 3 months later...

Thanks. I've also sent a message to them.

Matt, if there's an update we need to make to the Lutron fan speed control for 2.7 only on iOS please let me know. We haven't changed anything with the latest drivers and as Howie mentioned it's working fine in every other application other than iOS version 2.7 and above.

Hi guys...just wondering if any progress has been made on either side with the Lutron ceiling fan speeds for iOS mentioned above? I'm on 2.7.2 and still have the same issue. I wanted to find out if any progress has been made so I can control the speeds of the ceiling fans again. Thanks

Archived