C4 Forums | Control4

Composer and Camera Issue with Bookmark

Has anyone ever run into this issue.

I added a new camera to a project (living room) Camera is added fine and comes up on all navigators.  When I go to create a bookmark on any of the rooms it creates it fine.  I then go into composer and I am setting up a script so when the doorbell is pressed the bookmarked camera comes up.  The bookmark doesn't show in the drop down at all.  I click on drop down and it has all the other bookmarks but no camera's.  I ran inspector today and everything looks good.

Any suggestions??

Thanks

To make sure you're following the configuration on favorites correctly; within the flash navigator you go to > security > cameras > and you are selecting your camera. You then go up to the top and select the star. Once you've selected the star, you hit add favorites.

This will expose the programming capabilities inside composer and under that particular flash device that you've just set the favorite.

If you still don't see this in your programming tab please provide us with your customer.control4.com name to further investigate the issue. Please also specify which panel you've configured the favorites under.

Regards,

Matt

Archived