C4 Forums | Control4

Just updated 2.72 and my touch screens are fixed...Thank you C4

I have several of the TW7CO screens and many of them had issues with the intercom not connecting and some not even showing the intercom icon.  Tunein did'nt work on 3 of them and they showed several undefined icons under listen.  

I have some Hikvision IP cameras that will display images in grid view on the touch panels, but not in full screen mode.

Anyone know if 2.7.2 will fix this?

My dealer says it can't be loaded remotely (don't know why), so I have to wait a couple weeks to get it done.

I have some Hikvision IP cameras that will display images in grid view on the touch panels, but not in full screen mode.

My dealer says it can't be loaded remotely (don't know why), so I have to wait a couple weeks to get it done.

As a side note, how did you integrate the HIkvision cameras? Buying the houselogix driver? Or some other way? I have lots of the cameras but don't really want to spend on the driver

Yes, I bought the driver. Now that I've looked at things a bit more, I think I could have used other options, but I since I bought the driver I'll stick with it.

It almost looks like from the release notes they might have done some work on pre-T3 touchscreens and the intercom driver.  All of mine came up after the upgrade without having to restart some individual touchscreens.  Typically whenever I do a Director restart I have to manually restart 1-3 touchscreens for the intercom to join.  Can anyone confirm?  Otherwise time will tell.

Yes, I bought the driver. Now that I've looked at things a bit more, I think I could have used other options, but I since I bought the driver I'll stick with it.

Can you elaborate as to which other option could work? I tried one of the generic h.264 drivers and i can get a picture on the screens

Ours was done remotely.

Can you elaborate as to which other option could work? I tried one of the generic h.264 drivers and i can get a picture on the screens

I see I made a typo. I tried using one of the generic drivers but I "can't" get the picture on the screen.

jfh, which other option might work?

^ Because you'd still lose the ability to use intercom integrated into one 'app'. Plus The latest and greatest iPad with nothing but the C4 app installed still is kicked in the rear by the T3 speed.

I'm not saying using a 'generic' tablet is not a valid idea as such mind you - but there are still differences.

^ Because you'd still lose the ability to use intercom integrated into one 'app'. Plus The latest and greatest iPad with nothing but the C4 app installed still is kicked in the rear by the T3 speed.

I'm not saying using a 'generic' tablet is not a valid idea as such mind you - but there are still differences.

Understood. Although, i would deal with the speed and the lack of intercom functionality. My equipment is old anyway so net/net I would probably have a wash on the speed.

Archived