C4 Forums | Control4

Help me starting up.

raza

Hi dear all,

I have been doing control 4 hardware installation for a year now.but I have just started working with the composer and only have a little introduction with programming.

I request all seniors here to please help me that after opening composer pro, what should be the right sequence of procedure to adopt.

I mean for example I am doing a small room with hc250. For theatre equipments what should be the step wise approach? starting from the project tree.

Thanking all of you!

Respected sir,

I am a technical person and I know that people doing something practically for a long period of time can explain something in a brief and easy to understand way.that's why I requested all of u for guidance.

I just want you to recommend me a sequence for example,

1. Make home, house , floor , room,theatre etc.

2. Add devices .

3.connect devices.

4.add drivers.

5.test drivers..

Plz guide !

Thanks

I think what MSGreen is saying it: You are asking for the most basic of help. Control4 has a training class that if you cannot do the most basic things you should/would take. If you are a dealer and you cannot do these things most would question your dealership, or if you arent a dealer you shouldnt have ComposerPro and shouldnt ask questions about that on this forum. Most folks here dont want to get into trouble for helping someone with bootleg software.

I'd go:

1.test drivers..

2.connect devices.

3.add drivers.

4. Add devices .

5. Make home, house , floor , room,theatre etc.

:huh:

What you are asking for sir is what common sense is.

Common sense in this case is to stay away from composer....

:wacko:

Archived