eggzlot

Adding a new phone to MyHome App

6 posts in this topic

I've had the same 2 cell phones tied into my C4/MyHomeApp since I got my system in Oct 2013.  Yesterday I got a new cell phone (iPhone 5s > iPhone 6).  I did the transfer of all apps, settings, etc

Today at work I tried to connect to C4 and I get "unable to connect: please contact your dealer to enable anywhere access through 4Sight"

I went to customer.control4.com and saw the current registered devices, but could not add another device.

Do I need my dealer to do this or am I missing something simple?

Thanks in advance.

This is from C4 this may be related to your issue.

We are currently experiencing intermittent performance issues on some of our external services.

* Access anywhere and Composer Remote access are intermittently available due to performance issues

* Events (email and text notifications) are intermittently available due to performance related issues.

* Most operations on my.control4.com and customer.control4.com are slower then normal

Engineering Web Services and IT are working to resolve the issues and will keep you posted. At this time we do not have an ETA for full web site and services functionality.

just got this from C4: 

Dear Valued Customer,

We want to inform you about an interruption to the Control4 4Sight subscription service that is affecting your ability to receive push notifications, email alerts, and the ability to connect to your home from your mobile device or desktop. We anticipate this interruption will be resolved today before 2 p.m. MDT. Please note that the issue is limited to remote access and does not impact the rest of the Control4 system within your home—including touch screens, lighting, comfort control, security control, audio and home entertainment.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this interruption may cause. We will send a follow-up email once the interruption of service is resolved.

Thank you.

-The Control4 Team