C4 Forums | Control4

Tapatalk App

liv4muddin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the upside - the RSS for unread content is now working properly. With the first upgrade years ago there was no easy way to get that content - at that time I started using Tapatalk to keep up. 

I actually prefer the unread content as an RSS feed into Outlook. 

14 hours ago, SMHarman said:

One month on. Still working on it...

This is missing core functionality

Missing Core Functionality that was added not all that long ago?

I've never used TapaTalk after initial try - 'Core' is rather overstated.

Not that I think it shouldn't come back for those that depend heavily on it...but also keep[ in mind that CytexOne is doing this at their own cost as a free service, far beyond their scope of normal operations.

I do understand that, but there was a working forum software and they upgraded to this forum software so you can have the problem solved functionality or something but lose the smartphone access.  Accessing this site from chrome on my phone is also not a great UI.

You've probably noticed I post on here a lot less now.  I can't access the site in a way that makes it intuitive to read or contribute.

11 hours ago, Cyknight said:

Missing Core Functionality that was added not all that long ago?

I've never used TapaTalk after initial try - 'Core' is rather overstated.

Not that I think it shouldn't come back for those that depend heavily on it...but also keep[ in mind that CytexOne is doing this at their own cost as a free service, far beyond their scope of normal operations.

4 minutes ago, SMHarman said:

I do understand that, but there was a working forum software and they upgraded to this forum software so you can have the problem solved functionality or something but lose the smartphone access.  Accessing this site from chrome on my phone is also not a great UI.

You've probably noticed I post on here a lot less now.  I can't access the site in a way that makes it intuitive to read or contribute.

Like I said - I was not saying it shouldn't return :)

Archived