C4 Forums | Control4

Honeywell Vista Security System

ECS

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the actual difference in this driver than the old one? Does it look different? Add functionality? I have a 21IP that is integrated and am just wondering.

Looks totally different. Has a ton more features and works better

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Christopher Spitler said:

even if i set the default user code in composer, it doesn't arm without a code on any of the UI, only in programming will it arm without a code. 

you can set it to arm without a code

2 minutes ago, funnyfarm299 said:

I put my user code in and it won't let me arm without code either. Nothing in the KB seems to discuss this.

wasn't there a setting in the driver properties for this? (not in front of composer right now)

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Not sure if I understand correctly, Is there a driver out now for the Vista 21P with the new software, or is the 4232 still needed, Getting upgraded from 2.6 to 2.9 tomorrow.

4232 still needed

Sent from my Nexus+6P using Tapatalk

Ok, I got the correct driver installed. Now for the serial port, which color wires are used? I can't seem to find what wires go to which pins on the serial that goes to the RS232.

Look at the driver documentation tab. It's in there

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, therockhr said:

What am I looking at???  NM, I see it, those don't work for the cable I have, I am going to try what I saw in the Documents section and see if that works. Thank You

• 11 months later...
On 3/29/2016 at 12:50 PM, thegreatheed said:

The last thing C4 has said on those models is this, I believe.

We have plans to build a 128+ driver, and had even hoped to get it done by year's end, but that didn't happen. We will get a new estimate after the new year.

Any update on this? it has been almost 2 years.  Is there a Driver for vista 128 using 4100sm module?

Archived