C4 Forums | Control4

iOS app requesting synchronizing 1 out of 7-8 uses

discipulus1

Hello,

I'm currently running 2.8.2.515974 director and the latest c4 iOS app. As the title states, about one out of every 7-8 times I open the app it requests to be synchronized. It has been synchronized in the Windows app and this is getting a little annoying.

Is this a know bug? I tried searching around but couldn't see any posts with my version of director software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, discipulus1 said:

Hello,

I'm currently running 2.8.2.515974 director and the latest c4 iOS app. As the title states, about one out of every 7-8 times I open the app it requests to be synchronized. It has been synchronized in the Windows app and this is getting a little annoying.

Is this a know bug? I tried searching around but couldn't see any posts with my version of director software.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is your dealer making changes to your project?  Each change in the project may require a re-sync in the app.  The windows app sync's at each load, so you don't get the prompt to sync.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rayk32 said:

I see this happening too and it's been going on for awhile.  No updates or changes being made and the iOS app constantly wants to sync when initially opened.

I would recommend deleting and reinstall the app to see if it will re-sync properly

Archived