C4 Forums | Control4

OS2.9 funnies

My dealer upgraded me 2.9 remotely and there seem to be some great new features that excite me. I think @alanchow new driver will also be great!

I have seen a few funnies (which I hope / assume) can be fixed within Composer (HE or Pro). I haven updated my HE yet.

The funnies I have seen so far are:

1. The extras (pool, contacts and relays etc.) no longer shows on my iPad within the comfort menu. They still show on my V2s. I have not checked this on my T3s yet. I sincerely hope this can be changed in Composer or I have a real problem.

2. The access agent is no longer stopping me from changing rooms on my V2 screens without entering a code. It still works on my iPad. Again, I have not checked my T3s.

Hopefully I will get HE updated tonight and can fiddle a bit.

In the meantime, has anyone else seen the above? Is it a bug or do I simply need to update a setting somewhere?

8 hours ago, msgreenf said:

1 should be fixed with navigator settings and a refresh nav

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Indeed... fixed... thanks.

I definitely have the situation where the access agent is no longer applying to either of my V2s or my HC250s... For me it is actually quite good as the only Touchscreens that I wanted to lock down were my outside Touchscreens and they are both T3s... So it seems to be a bug but actually works for me :D

Then another bug that I have is that I can no longer access apps on my HC250s... when I choose the app icon it flashes to the next screen and then immediately returns home... Fortunately this problem is not replicated on the V2s as I need the StartHere App! I had thought of ditching the V2s and accessing StartHere from my HC250s only but that will never be a possibility unless this bug is fixed.

My final disappointment is that (as far as I can see) there is still no bookmark equivalent on the T3s... I really need this before I can move to T3s inside as I throw up cameras on the screen when certain commands are pushed (e.g. Opening a gate, opening a garage door etc.). If I have missed something here, any help would be appreciated.

Otherwise the new OS2.9 looks really cool and seems to be a nice step forward...

Archived