C4 Forums | Control4

Display a specific Camera feed upon a trigger

StroTek LLC

Witht he release of 2.9.0 and the new awesome Experience buttons.. I was wondering what the latest best way was to switch to a specific security camera feed on screen, based on a trigger. I know previously we saved a favorite.. and then switched to the favorite.. is that still the best way to get this done?

21 hours ago, StroTek LLC said:

Witht he release of 2.9.0 and the new awesome Experience buttons.. I was wondering what the latest best way was to switch to a specific security camera feed on screen, based on a trigger. I know previously we saved a favorite.. and then switched to the favorite.. is that still the best way to get this done?

That's the best way I know... unfortunately it does not work on T3s... 

Now that we have these cool Experience Buttons, this is the one thing that I still really need in order to be able to replace my 2 V2s with T3s... so I am hoping someone else gives you a better answer!

• 2 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2016 at 10:30 AM, South Africa C4 user said:

That's the best way I know... unfortunately it does not work on T3s... 

Now that we have these cool Experience Buttons, this is the one thing that I still really need in order to be able to replace my 2 V2s with T3s... so I am hoping someone else gives you a better answer!

Bummer... I only have the T3s.  How does this work within the Control4 app if already open on an ipad?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived