C4 Forums | Control4

Amcrest Driver Relased

msgreenf

1 hour ago, Amr said:

Am upgrading my system piece by piece, audio, HDbaseT matrix, etc. and this have a lot of reprograming.  I found each time I do a controller reboot the Driver becomes invalid for the NVR, nothing happened to the fixed cams driver ...

Were you able to activate the driver?  Mine is also showing license status invalid. v2.0.7 shows license status Activated.

I believe it has to do with Houselogix/Blackwire selection, for some reason it gives invalid from 2.0.9, hope we get this replicated and fixed ... My main controller is HC-800 thought ...  Update >> It was updated to 2.0.11, it will try that now ...

1 minute ago, thegizzard said:

I just sent you my debug output in a private message.  My license key is in the output.  It seems to think my key is invalid as best I can tell from the output.  But that same license key is valid on version 2.0.7.  

I have no message from you...please email it to mitch@greenfieldsolutions.site

Sorry All.  I was trying to use my Camera License with the NVR driver.

Mitch,

I was able to upgrade from 2.0.7 to 2.0.9 for the camera driver.   Activation is now fine.  

Can you tell me if you have fixed motion detection?  I have it activated in camera but the driver is showing motion detection as off.

11 minutes ago, thegizzard said:

Sorry All.  I was trying to use my Camera License with the NVR driver.

Mitch,

I was able to upgrade from 2.0.7 to 2.0.9 for the camera driver.   Activation is now fine.  

Can you tell me if you have fixed motion detection?  I have it activated in camera but the driver is showing motion detection as off.

Sweet! Glad you got that sorted.  

Here is the predicament i have.  In newer firmware the way that I was doing motion detection is not able to be real time.  It now requires polling.  While we had a working version of that we didn't release it because if motion detection is something that takes over 30 seconds to poll and get to me that defeats the purpose so I have declined to release something like that.

I have one other idea for real time motion but I am kinda stuck and really need to get some help to finish it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/13/2019 at 9:55 PM, msgreenf said:

there is nothing to migrated...HouseLogix will still run the license servers..they are not shutting those down.

Mitch, 

Went to use the rename driver yesterday and had to delete the last number and put back in to get the licence to activate. 

Still shows as houselogic 

I have this issue, most HouseLogix drivers after a controller reboot require reactivation, a total pain in the neck and I hate this shit, but who to ask? It’s a dead end, I will for sure lock for alternative solution, I wish all developers migrate to Central.IO much stable never requires re-activation!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.