C4 Forums | Control4

Foscam Driver released

msgreenf

Greenfield solutions is happy to release our 2nd Control4 Camera Driver!

https://www.houselogix.com/shop/foscam-camera-driver

This will integrate Foscam H264 camera's into Control4.

Note there are 2 limitations with this release

1) The driver will not do video on the on screen (TV) navigator - I am working with C4 on this

2) PTZ only working on the PC/Mac app and the Android App (NOT iOS - I am working w/c4 on this)

• 3 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

TV Image will work on the EA series navigator but will not work on HC series controllers due to incompatibility.  I have tried to work with Control4 unsuccessfully as it's a Foscam problem.

What version driver are you running? I may have fixed PTZ on IOS..if I didn't yet, I think I now know how.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am having an issue with the driver in setting up the rtsp stream. I have snapshots working.

The cameras are Foscam C1's and have confirmed the RTSP stream is working by connecting to them through VLC.

When I test the stream through the driver I get the following error:

Testing H264 ...
Verifying address ...
Address verified.
Verifying address:port ...
Address:port verified.
Verifying URL ...
URL not verified: Failed to open video stream: Unable to load DLL 'C4ImageStreamer.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
Test failed.

Driver is working fine otherwise...any ideas?

thanks

Just now, mberkin said:

Hi

Version 2.9.0

I just refreshed the navigators - yes it is working! the video is loading

Thanks!

Glad to hear it! The test isn't always 100% reliable for some odd reason, but it does work and that's what matters!

Enjoy the driver and let me know if I can help in any other way.  There will be a new update coming out shortly (read when I can finish testing) that will have a programming action to allow you to import the name from the Camera and apply it to the navigator.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a client with the FN3109H NVR, do you know of an IR remote for this model or where I can get IR codes to create a driver? The FN3104H comes with a remote but I am told this dose not work with the FN3109H.

7 minutes ago, scott23c said:

I have a client with the FN3109H NVR, do you know of an IR remote for this model or where I can get IR codes to create a driver? The FN3104H comes with a remote but I am told this dose not work with the FN3109H.

no idea...i have been working with Foscam to get an NVR API to write an NVR driver but one doesn't exist of yet.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, jeanmaxdubard said:

Just to see that in composer it's look ok

image.thumb.png.a22546f4e70c5fb05d81b283e44ad898.png

Jean,

Thank you for your business!  We are always here to help!

Documentation is available on our website -  https://www.greenfieldsolutions.site/control4-foscam-camera-driver/

What Touchscreen are you trying to view the video on.  As detailed on our website, due to Foscam API's, not all Touchscreens are supported.

Version 1.1.4 should have working presets, but looking at your configuration, you have to name the presets the names that you have them (including capitalization) from the Foscam App/website.

you must set presets via Foscam, Control4 API's only allow for going to presets, not setting presets.

Thank for your quick reply, for the documentation your website say "Comming soon"!, I try to get video on T3 7" and 10"
For preset ok, I going to rename it
sorry, was driving into the office. Ok, your configuration does look good, Can we try a little more troubleshooting:

1) go to test tab and do H264 test, does a URL load in the box?

T3's should work fine

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

Archived