Jmurph

New user

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I do not use forums but am very concerned have had a big refurbishment, electrician sold us control4! The electrician/installer is unreliable and does not seem to know what he is doing! System almost fitted. My husband has terminated his contract he is now demanding that we pay him more money or he will cut off our services? Can he do this? My husband and I have no idea about this kind of thing! I am planning to ring control4 headquarters tomorrow AM and also have emailed some registered dealers to come tomorrow to have a look at things! I can not see my installer listed on control4 website!!! Feeling very vulnerable and have 3 young children I need CBeebies 😩. Would like some feedback please!

you can change your wifi password and from my.control4.com you can disallow remote access to your system. you can even change your dealer to another one. I am with Walts TV feel free to use us as a place holder

that will 100% cut him off he will have no way of accessing the system unless physical in the home.

i am sorry that you are going through this dealers like this ruin it for all of us.

If he is truly a dealer, messing with your system for payment is a huge no no. Control 4 will take his dealer abilities away. At least this is what I have been told by my local rep.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Thank Godness, control4 uk have been above my wildest dreams!! I am now registered as the homeowner not the "Dealer". Control4 have taken this very seriously and we have a reccomeded dealer coming Monday to see what is what and find solutions. Thank you ALLso much for support and guidance on this matter 😊.