C4 Forums | Control4

2018 Thoughts for Control4

Funny but you also get that dealers mocking end users just perpetuates the idea that dealers care less about their clients and more about their margins...  Even when you think a customer is wrong the customer is never wrong. They may be misguided and need gentle redirection but they are not wrong.  The rules of being in sales.  

8 hours ago, cdepaola said:

Funny but you also get that dealers mocking end users just perpetuates the idea that dealers care less about their clients and more about their margins...  Even when you think a customer is wrong the customer is never wrong. They may be misguided and need gentle redirection but they are not wrong.  The rules of being in sales.  

Jeezy guys, was only having a laugh. If your offended then sorry, but I don't take life that seriously and have a pretty dark sense of humour.

10 hours ago, cdepaola said:

Funny but you also get that dealers mocking end users just perpetuates the idea that dealers care less about their clients and more about their margins...

Awwwww, come on man. I don't even speak Scottish but I knew it was a joke. 

9 hours ago, NextGenAV said:

Jeezy guys, was only having a laugh. If your offended then sorry, but I don't take life that seriously and have a pretty dark sense of humour.

hahaha this is awesome!!

19 minutes ago, South Africa C4 user said:

Just remember to delete all existing backups first (and ask your dealer to do the same) or this option will not have the desired effect...

(As they say on TV, please don't try this at home ...)

Archived