C4 Forums | Control4

Remote Programming, Service, and Tech Support.

dwestcoat

I have 5 years experience with Control4, and 12 years in the home automation industry (Elan + HomeLogic previously).  Currently, I'm a authorized dealer for both systems and have access to equipment if needed. I am excited to now be offering remote services, tech support, and programming! In addition to home automation, I can program networks from start to finish, setup unifi, etc.

Since many programmers struggle with Security integration, its helpful that I'm a certified installer/programmer of security systems. Most of my experience is with 2gig, GE, Vista, Elk, and DSC panels. I'm located in Annapolis, MD and offer local services in addition to remote programming.  Email me d.westcoat@gmail.com or PM me if interested!!

Thanks,
David

Perhaps people in major cities have security options, but even in San Antonio (10th largest in the US) the only option for taking over a security system is ADT and a 3 year contract. Even though I see more vendors advertising, zero luck finding dealers willing to tackle a take-over project. David was able to remotely identify what I could use to take over my extensive security system without getting stuck with a 3 year contract (and other services I don't need.) 

Very happy with the options I now have, thanks to David.

Archived