C4 Forums | Control4

Best brand TV for IP integration to Control4

JEvans

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To get back on topic, our opinion would be that the brand that best integrates via Control4 would be LG(due to features/experience not because we sell it). It is the most feature rich experience for a TV and allows you to easily leverage the built-in services.

The cost is minimal for the features you get. Even if you are not fully using everything built in the setup typically saves labour costs and has been extremely reliable.

There is a 21 day trial which will give you ample time to try the driver and see if the features are to your liking.

There are a few dealers here that have done a number of installs remotely that I'm sure will gladly give you their opinion on our driver and what you may need. Maybe reach out an PM a couple of them.

I second tht this is the best "IP" controlled tv. The sheer amount of options to customize your tv is ridiculous. Only driver i have seen with a power off delay.

lets say you want the tv at an exact volume every time when it turns on. set it before turning the tv off. or even have it set to a certain input.

toast messages are the best thing since sliced bread.  In two seconds you can get messages to your tv that the garage door open/closes, the remote batteries are dying, the new stuff with the oppo. 

Archived