C4 Forums | Control4

Video displaying on EA3 and EA5

tims

hey guys, in my C4 integration project I am now at a point of integrating about 5000 videos into the system but I am not quite what is required. I have a 2TB drive full of videos in basic formats that I would like to be able to play on C4 Tvs. I have the drive scanned but don't see the videos yet. Am I missing something or is there a device that needs to bought to do this? As always guys. Thanks

hey guys, in my C4 integration project I am now at a point of integrating about 5000 videos into the system but I am not quite what is required. I have a 2TB drive full of videos in basic formats that I would like to be able to play on C4 Tvs. I have the drive scanned but don't see the videos yet. Am I missing something or is there a device that needs to bought to do this? As always guys. Thanks

You need a media player. C4 doesn't play videos without a player

Sent from my Pixel C using Tapatalk

What videofiles on average 400Mb? If they were ISO or MKV I would sugest a Dune. But maybe your needs are different (DVD-ISO is normaly about 3000Mb), so it could be done with something else. What did your dealer recomend?

Archived