C4 Forums | Control4

AUDIO AND VIDEO ENDS POINT

hii there, i have following equipments in a house where i couldn't properly set up audio and video end points.

here is the scenario:

4 multi audio zone matrix amp 
    zone 1: family room
    zone 2: kitchen
    zone 3: patio
    zone 4 : master wash
2) EA3 controller ( ea3 : digital audio out connects to digtal audio 1 input of matrix 4 zone )
                          ( ea3: 3.5mm audio out connects to audio input 1 of matrix 4 zone)
                          ea3: navigation screen HDMI ouput to samsung tv HDMI1 input
                          IR 1 - samsung tv
                          IR 2- telus pvr box
3) Family Samsung tv: HDMI1 - on screen navigation
                       HDMI 2- TELUS PVR
4) Telus pvr: HDMI OUT- samsung tv2
5) SR260 REMOTE
6) FAMILY Dimmer keypad

all matrix amp, samsung tv, Ea3 controller,telus pvr, sr260, family dimmer all are in one place.
i want to set up TV audio for telus pvr and samsung tv netflex or youtube volume only comes through tv itsself and family room speaker, kitchen, patio, master wash as multi media audio only. so what happens when family room navigation is on and select listen so sound of anything is not coming from family speaker so it actually coming through family samsung tv speaker and i want to stream such as tune in or shairbridge from navigation to play only audio to family speaker instead samsung tv and when i select Watch tv and it should play audio only on tv speakers and also can we do any set up on sr260 remote so that it won't show on remote screen if family room speaker is playing digital media caz it is confusing when family room off scene is active, it turned off family room off along with family speaker zone too which i dont want.. need help 

Do you need help with grammar and punctuation as well?

Input 1 on the matrix amp can only be analog OR digital not both at the same time. 

I really have no idea what you are asking for in the family room, but you might consider making 2 rooms. Family Room TV and Family Room Audio.  Or you do not have the bindings correct. Post screen shots of your connections  

1. Disconnect analog output from input 1 and connect it to input 2, same changes you need to do in composer (analog and dig.  can't be used same time)

2. bring audio from tv sound output to matix amp and connect it to input 3 or 4 as well in composer

3. set TV as video end and zone and 3 or 4 as audio-video and audio end zones, volume control as well in composer.

Archived