C4 Forums | Control4

Partition 2

abovedeck

Question

I've asked around in a different forum, by pm, so hoping someone hasnt seen this yet...

I have a vista 20p panel with 2 partitions enabled connected to c4 using houselogix hsim.  my programmer cannot figure out how to add partition 2 to the navigators, etc.  any knowledge here?

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, abovedeck said:

I've asked around in a different forum, by pm, so hoping someone hasnt seen this yet...

I have a vista 20p panel with 2 partitions enabled connected to c4 using houselogix hsim.  my programmer cannot figure out how to add partition 2 to the navigators, etc.  any knowledge here?

have you contacted HouseLogix?

12 hours ago, Matt Lowe said:

@HouseLogix they always get back to me with in the same day. i dont remember this being a difficult thing to do just a matter of showing the correct partition in each room

I finally reached someone live today and was not really happy with the interaction.  I was told that I had to buy another HSIM module and add another Houselogix driver.  According to the comparison of their competitors on the Houselogix website, it states that the HSIM supports multiple partitions.   So I told the gentleman just that and he said "have your dealer call me."

So now I'm waiting for them to talk. 

The main issue is that there is no documentation as to how you actually incorporate partition 2 in the driver and see it on navigators. 

The answer:  NOT POSSIBLE with a Vista 20p.  Despite Houselogix online documentation stating it supports multiple partitions, you need to purchase one HSIM per partition to have a fully functioning multiple partition alarm system integrated with Control4. 

Archived