C4 Forums | Control4

Buying TVs in bulk

I need about 70-100 55" & 60" displays and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with any online distributors. Im not picky about brand. The TVs don't have to be fancy, just basic 1080p displays w/o SmartTV capabilities & minimal HDMI inputs. Could someone please point me in the right direction please because I cannot afford to pay retail all the way up on these TVs. I've contacted some big name Warehouse chains (I won't mention any names) but they were no help because I'd still be paying retail prices on all of the displays. Im stumped here, if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it, I just feel like i'm overlooking something. There has to be some kind of TV wholesaler or liquidator on the East Coast somewhere, but if they're on the internet, they sure are hard to find! If this is in the wrong sub-category, i apologize.

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2017 at 5:12 PM, DowntownBrown said:

I need about 70-100 55" & 60" displays and I was wondering if anyone here had any experience with any online distributors. Im not picky about brand. The TVs don't have to be fancy, just basic 1080p displays w/o SmartTV capabilities & minimal HDMI inputs. Could someone please point me in the right direction please because I cannot afford to pay retail all the way up on these TVs. I've contacted some big name Warehouse chains (I won't mention any names) but they were no help because I'd still be paying retail prices on all of the displays. Im stumped here, if anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it, I just feel like i'm overlooking something. There has to be some kind of TV wholesaler or liquidator on the East Coast somewhere, but if they're on the internet, they sure are hard to find! If this is in the wrong sub-category, i apologize.

Pc Richard And Sons has a whole sale division at the main warehouse in Farmingdale NY

Archived