C4 Forums | Control4

Setting LEDs base on variables...

JGLI

I have a keypad with times for lights to go off, 10:30, 11:00, etc.

When someone presses a button on want to turn the LEDs on and off.

Where does one configure the "on" color.

When I choose "Set LED On" it says it will be White, but all my other keypads are using blue.

Yes - backlight is the ...backlighting. That can only be done by keypad as a whole - only the LED on the side can be set by button. You want to program against 'current LED color' - but you also want to set the keypad buttons LED function to be 'programmed' vs follow load or press/release - or those functions may override any programming you do

how can I add a delay without a timer.  I still need first button (Shabbat) to show blue. So if its set for 10:30,

Shabbat - Blue

10:30 Blue

11:00 - Off

11:30 - Off

12:30 - Off

Guest - Off (haven't decided how I'm going to use this button yet).

13 minutes ago, msgreenf said:

You would use schedules to do that

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm using schedules combined with variables for the triggering of Macros.  All I want is to change the button led to blue when someone presses it, while changing the others to off.

As mentioned above, you need to change the LED behaviour to programmed before using the code in programming.

I am pretty sure this can be done in monitoring in HE although it is so long since I last changed this that I cannot recall if I could do it myself or if I had to ask my dealer to do it in System Design (on Pro). 

No way to change in monitoring.

Does anyone know what these commands do?  Set LED to On gives you a Macro line that says Set xxx LED on keypad to White When On.

When you choose off is says the same thing just with the word "off" but it say it is turning the LED to White.

Archived