C4 Forums | Control4

MyQ Houselogix Driver 1.4 - Not Working Anymore?

All,

Recently had some changes made to my system, and afterwards I noticed my garage doors are no longer reporting correctly and I have lost control of them.  Currently using the Houselogix MyQ 1.4 driver.  I see that there is a 1.5 driver, so I am wondering if the functionality broke between 1.4 and 1.5, and I now need the 1.5 driver version.  I don't know if my dealer setup the Houselogix auto update driver on my system or not.  Looking in HE I don't see anything that looks like it.  Any ideas?

When I logon to Liftmaster I do see the correct status for my garage doors, and I am able to control them.  I also made sure in C4 that the password for my Liftmaster account was correct.

Thanks

On 3/20/2017 at 5:22 PM, dcovach said:

Your dealer should be able to install a Houselogix auto update driver so all your drivers say "fresh"

Did it, system didn't work, needed to delete old MyQ driver from C4 drivers, download new one, reconnect, got it working. 

In theory, auto update should fix this problem. The driver will usually display a message requiring a system reboot after a driver(s) is updated.  The actions tab has options for updating manually rather than on a schedule. Regardless, first class service from a dealer is always wonderful :)

Archived