C4 Forums | Control4

Composer HE Device Renamer Driver

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found that the generic Axxess motion sensor driver isn't supported.  Like the other Axxess drivers, it does not have a proxy.

Axxess Generic

Device File: axxess_motionsensor.c4i

2 minutes ago, jfh said:

Found that the generic Axxess motion sensor driver isn't supported.  Like the other Axxess drivers, it does not have a proxy.

Axxess Generic

Device File: axxess_motionsensor.c4i

ok, i can add support

19 hours ago, Shivam Paw said:

When I select the doorstation it automatically selects the device below it and doesn't let me rename the doorstation?

this is fixed in V 2.0.7 which I am releasing now! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Right now renaming helps if you have multiple Ring devices in a room called Outside and you are trying to figure out which is which in programming. :)

when they add video support and it's exposed to the navigator it will obviously be more useful.

8 hours ago, jfh said:

Right now renaming helps if you have multiple Ring devices in a room called Outside and you are trying to figure out which is which in programming. :)

when they add video support and it's exposed to the navigator it will obviously be more useful.

there is currently no plans to add video.  I will get it updated in the next few days

• 2 months later...

Archived