C4 Forums | Control4

Composer HE Device Renamer Driver

On 3/24/2017 at 2:51 PM, msgreenf said:

Everyone has always wanted a way to rename devices in Composer HE, well today is your Lucky day!  Download the Greenfield Solutions device rename driver for Composer HE and you can now rename devices without calling your dealer!  Install one instance of this driver in your project.  You simply select the device you want to rename from the device selector list, type the new name and click set and the device is now renamed!  Refresh Navigators and PROFIT!

https://www.houselogix.com/shop/composer-he-device-renamer 

Available on HouseLogix for less then one phone call to most dealers :)

This will allow you to rename:

• lights
  • tvs 
  • remotes
  • dvd/ bluray
  • projectors
  • fans
  • receivers
  • tuners
  • speaker points
  • thermostats
  • security panels
  • pools
  • touchscreens

If you find a device you can't rename I can update the driver to allow updating of it!

ENJOY!

Note: This driver does require a dealer to install one time.  We also recommend having the HouseLogix auto update driver installed as we will be adding the ability to rename additional devices over time.  With the auto update driver, you will be able to have the ability to rename new devices within 72 hrs of them being added and without the need to contact your dealer.

Link is broken and I could not find this driver on the site. I might have searched wrong.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived