C4 Forums | Control4

Control4 is spamming me AGAIN!

c44me

This is the 2nd time I have received this.  If I get anything remotely similar I'm gonna report it as spam going forward.  Please knock it off Control4.

Abram Hatch ahatch@control4.com via emailone.toutapp.com 

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

Hey ,

I am contacting you from the Control4 marketing department. It looks like you are still using one of our older operating systems and we wanted see if you would be interested in upgrading to our new EA Line.  In fact, when you upgrade now you are eligible to save an additional 10% off all Control4 products.

This new hardware allows you to operate on the newest software 2.9.1. This software gives you control with Amazon Alexa, Sonos Certified Driver, Improved UI, customizable screensavers and lightning fast speed. Also, we have recently acquired PakEdge networking systems to ensure your network keeps up with the demand of your devices.

I am making calls today to schedule a time for XXXXX at [dealer] to contact you in the next week about the benefits and price of upgrading your system. What is your best availability in the next couple of days for a call about scheduling an installation?

Thank you and look forward to hearing from you soon.

All the best,

15 hours ago, c44me said:

This is the 2nd time I have received this.

12 minutes ago, lippavisual said:

So change the option in your customer.control4.com account.

Yep - 2nd time he received that advice too - now if he did indeed do have it unchecked, it's a different situation, but until you do....well you've agreed to be receiving those emails.

On 3/27/2017 at 3:25 PM, Derrick Cain said:

Can you PM me with your e-mail address, and I can pass it over to the department that handles upgrades.  I'm sorry for any inconveniences.

Thanks Derrick.  Appreciate the quick response this time.

Archived