C4 Forums | Control4

annex⁴ - Hunter Douglas PowerView Beta

annex⁴ is looking for a few people interested in beta testing a Hunter Douglas PowerView driver with individual shade control. If you are interested send us a PM with the type of shades you have, we are looking to confirm functionality on all shade types.

3 hours ago, annex⁴ said:

annex⁴ is looking for a few people interested in beta testing a Hunter Douglas PowerView driver with individual shade control. If you are interested send us a PM with the type of shades you have, we are looking to confirm functionality on all shade types.

PM sent.

Eddy,

This driver is integrated with the latest blind proxy giving each shade individual control. Currently you'll need a blind driver for each movement you want the shade to run. For example a Silhouette Duolite would have control of the shade, the vanes, and the blackout and each would be blind drivers. See the image as an example.

The driver also gives you scene control just like all the other PowerView drivers.

hd-powerview.png

2 hours ago, annex⁴ said:

Eddy,

This driver is integrated with the latest blind proxy giving each shade individual control. Currently you'll need a blind driver for each movement you want the shade to run. For example a Duolite would have control of the shade, the vanes, and the blackout and each would be blind drivers. See the image as an example.

The driver also gives you scene control just like all the other PowerView drivers.

hd-powerview.png

I would be happy to test the nantucket, which is the same as the silhouette. I have 7 rooms with multiple blinds available. I have beta tested for @msgreenf and he can vouch for my feedback and availability.

21 minutes ago, Ziba Ji said:

Is this free with composer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm assuming this will be a paid driver (considering it seems like HD just paid to have an update done to the 'official' driver, though nothing so extensive as what this driver promises to do)

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 2:39 PM, annex⁴ said:

Please I have the very first model of HD power rise. will this driver work for it or do you have any suggestions?

I have the same model of Power Rise.

Here's what you need to do.

Buy the Power Rise Platinum RF Adapter.  Buy a Control4 Outlet Switch.

Make sure the RF adapter is in the same room as the shades.

Set up the RF Adapter.  Add the Outlet Switch and generic Lamp drivers to your project.

Connect the Lamp driver to the outlet switch via bindings.

Plug the RF adapter into the outlet switch.

9 hours ago, DawnGordon said:

Set up the RF Adapter.  Add the Outlet Switch and generic Lamp drivers to your project.

I already have the C4 outlet switch . so I think I need the Power Rise Adaptor.

Please where can I buy the Power Rise RF Adaptor?

Thanks.

9 hours ago, DawnGordon said:

Also Please can you control the blinds like the normal blind control icons or it will show up as light icons?

3 hours ago, DawnGordon said:

They show up under the lighting tab as a switch.

Thanks DawnGordon! in that case I can only do on and off ( up and down) correct? . I can I also program it on a timer as well?

Archived