C4 Forums | Control4

Driver install required

I try to do most of the work on my C4 system myself, but one of the things I can't do is purchase drivers.

I just got an LG OLED65B6P so I'd like to get the Annex4 WebOS driver as well as the associated free drivers for the apps like Netflix, Plex, VUDU, etc.

If you can help me out, please PM me a quote for getting the drivers onto my system; I should be able to take it from there. Please specify if your quote is in US$ or CAD$. I can pay in US$ via PayPal and CAD$ via email transfer or PayPal.

Thanks in advance,
Eric

I try to do most of the work on my C4 system myself, but one of the things I can't do is purchase drivers.

I just got an LG OLED65B6P so I'd like to get the Annex4 WebOS driver as well as the associated free drivers for the apps like Netflix, Plex, VUDU, etc.

If you can help me out, please PM me a quote for getting the drivers onto my system; I should be able to take it from there. Please specify if your quote is in US$ or CAD$. I can pay in US$ via PayPal and CAD$ via email transfer or PayPal.

Thanks in advance,

Eric

Just curious- why can you manage the project yourself, but not add a driver in c4? What is the restriction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought Composer HE but have access to Pro through a friend when I need it, that way I can do bindings etc. if need be. I don't have authorization (nor do I want it) to purchase drivers since I don't have a dealer account.

The only reason I'm not going through my dealer is that they contract the C4 programming out, so turnaround is slower than here and there are more fingers grabbing a slice of the profit pie.

Archived