Sign in to follow this  
dhendriksen

5" Infinity Edge

9 posts in this topic

Are these still supported? Can it be added to and used in a project running OS 2.9.1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and yes

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk

I've not heard anything about a stop on support on them, but keep in mind that the 5" is an infinity series screen, which is 2 generations back.

What's between infinity and T3?

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk

I have a customer who is asking me to add a 7" IE touchscreen to his project (running 2.9.1), and the IE is running version 2.5.3.  Update Manager gives me this error (and he is seeing it on the screen as well):

Error: No update versions could be found -- possible causes may be that this system has not been registered on http://my.control4.com and can not be updated or this system does not have a valid update license

An off-chance but it could simply be that the status message is correct - that the system got de-registered somehow. Occasionally, even though both the system and the account may say there are registered there is some sort of disconnect. I'd start simply re-registering.

From there factory restore, if need be try the device image updater, though I think the IE screens are 'locked' to 2.5.3 on that ....

Note, I can tell you IE screens do work on 2.9.1 (and update to 2.9.1) - I'm looking at two of them at home right now!